dimarts, 24 de maig del 2011

THE ROYAL WEDDING!


Today Mireia and I are talking about the Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Firs Blanca is talking about the Prince William.
Second I'm talking about Kate Middleton.
and finally Blanca and I are talking about the royal Wedding.



 Self -Evaluation!

1.Presentation:
I used a Glogster.
I spend 1h and 17 minuets.

2. Body Language!
I looked at the audience and I didn't move a bit.
I read but didn't very much.

3. Structure!
I organized my ideas but I didn't asked questions.


4. Content!
The information is correct.

5. Language!
The grammar is correct.
The vocabulary is good.


6. Phonetics!
I pronounced all the words but didn't very well properly.
I am fluent but didn't very much.


My final mark is: 8


What have you done well? I'm looked at the audience.
What do you need to improve? I'm need to improve, the pronunced all the words.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada